Thursday, February 19, 2015

Tholiya Housing Society Issues: How to handle negligent neighbour who do not stop ...

Tholiya Housing Society Issues: How to handle negligent neighbour who do not stop ...: Frequently I hear from my friends that there flat has a water leaking from above floor and repeated request to the neighbour above has yield...

Tuesday, September 16, 2014


How to handle negligent neighbour who do not stop leakage from their flats...

Frequently I hear from my friends that there flat has a water leaking from above floor and repeated request to the neighbour above has yielded no response. Even in some cases ugly fight has taken place but they cud not find remedy. In my building my tenants have neglected to maintain, done some illegal work and thus my rooms have leakage problem spoiling my interiors, paints etc and beside weakening of building. But I too had not read this remedy as given out in magazine " MSWA 's Housing Society review" in sep 2014 issue.

I thank Maharashtra Society Welfare Association for their good advise.
I wish if my Property owners Association had given similar advise then long back I cud have neatly handled the issue of leakage due to callousness of tenants and saved my property from damage.

Here is a scan copy of article.


No comments:

Post a Comment