Wednesday, June 3, 2015

the act provides criminal action but bribe takers and giver live and enjoy breaking law

Not easy to nail any scoundrel in India.My nuisance tenant Madhukar Purohit was an absentee tenant. ( Non user). But he had gas cylinder and once in awhile in a year or two he was getting refill. I visited the dealer and found that he was using benami connection with the collusion of a HP gas dealer. The name used was of some mehta. I wrote to HP gas and officers of HP gas that there is no Mehta in my building then how gas is delivered in that name in the room of Purohit. They did not act. I followed up and finally they investigated and canceled the connection but did not take any action on Purohit for using benami/ fictitious name gas connection. But surprisingly after a year or so when Purohit came from jaipur he did something so that the same HP dealer started ny delivering gas to Purohit in the name of Mehta. I followed up with RTI and other letters. They evaded. Life has too many other issues so I gave up my chase. So in corrupt system be it a gas co. you can never get justice. I hv a full correspondence file if some one wants to take up this further. So nailing anyone in India is not easy. You may get some success only If RTI is amended and CIC and SIC are forced to pass order with in a month and are compulsorily made to fine PIO then only you can get justice. But SIC in Maharashtra does not order for years and if orders then does not penalise PIO inspite of his purposely ignoring RTI act.

No comments:

Post a Comment